Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On The Edge . . .

I've never been rock climbing; I've never stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon; I've never been to the top of he Empire State Building; And I've never had any desire to go bungee jumping. However, I believe I am on the Edge of something great and I'm not sure what will happen as I jump.

The Carpenter's has gone through some major changes in the past few months. Some have been very painful and others have been very helpful. God has used them all to strengthen our leadership and prepare us for something amazing. As we stand on the edge of what God has in store for us, I believe He is going to give us a little push and allow us to be totally amazed at what He does through us and in our community.

Stay tuned. . . it's going to get exciting.

No comments: