Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can You Feel It?

I'm getting my mobility back, have drastically cut back on the Vicodin requirements and seem to be progressing well.

I was talking with Art today. (Art is one of our Elders and he is responsible for our drama ministry) He was giving me the update on the video shoot from last night.

As many of you know we are launching our new message series this weekend called, 'Til Death. It's a marriage and relationship series and it's going to be amazing. Last night we shot one of the sit-com videos that will air during this series. It killed me not to be able to be at the shoot but I understand that it went really well and Clint and Jesse did a great job. (Way to go guys!)

I also received this weeks copy of the Key Newspaper and opened up the front page and . . . BOOM . . . there was the ad for 'Til Death. It looks awesome! I hope to see the ad in the US Newspaper tomorrow as well. I really believe that God is going to use this new series in a big way. I think we're going to see God move in our community and our church like never before.

I can feel the excitement; Can You?

No comments: