Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Softball Season

Well, it's that time of the year again. Time to break out the old ball glove, grab some sunflower seeds and spend a lot of time on the softball field.

Both of my daughters, Emily & Maya, are playing again this year and I've agreed to be one of the assistant coaches on both teams. I think I'll end up spending more time with Maya's team this year but I absolutely love coaching these girls. I get to teach fundamentals and watch each girl improve from the first practice today until the end of the season in June. It's really cool.

I feel the same way with my responsibilities at The Carpenter's. I get the opportunity to help coach people in their spiritual journey. It is truly amazing to be involved in someone's life, see them come to know Christ and begin making steps toward Him. If you want to be involved in someone's life, maybe a friend or relative, make plans today to invite them to church this weekend. I'll be speaking and we're going to present the Gospel as clear as day. You won't want to miss it and neither will your friends. So, invite them and bring them with you.

No comments: