Wednesday, March 21, 2007

15th Anniversary

15 years ago today, Jennifer Zugel and I exchanged "I Do's" and became Mr. & Mrs. Steven J. Wales. I don't think she completely knew what she was getting into but I want the world to know that I have the BEST wife on the planet!!!!!!!! There is no one on earth that I would rather spend time with, party with, cry with, learn with and experience life with. Absolutely no one!

She is smart, beautiful, funny, beautiful, a great mom, beautiful, a great cook, beautiful, caring, beautiful, loving, beautiful, conscientious, beautiful, selfless, beautiful, an amazing support system, beautiful, wise, beautiful and one of the most Godly women I've ever met. She is way out of my league and . . . oh yeah . . . Did I mention that she's beautiful?

Anyway, I wanted to publicly brag on her a bit and wish her a Happy Anniversary. I'm truly looking forward to the next 50 + years together. If she can endure me that long.

No comments: