Monday, March 31, 2008

Big Announcement - Take 2

Well, the BIG Announcement I spoke about on Friday has been put on hold for a couple more days. The T's are still uncrossed and there are a couple if I's that need to be dotted. However, that announcement will be coming by the end of the week!

In the meantime I want to tell you about another initiative that NewSpective Church will be participating in this June.

One Prayer is a prayer initiative, initiated by LifeChurch.tv. Craig Groeschel is their Lead Pastor and the author of a great book, "Confessions of a Pastor." The premise behind, One Prayer is that hundreds of churches, all across America, would join together for a four week series of talks on Prayer. I am so stoked about this series and the way in which it is coming together that I can't wait for NewSpective Church to join in this effort.

Rather than have me tell you all about it, I'll let Craig tell you directly. Check it out by clicking the Play Button on the video below.



It's going to be amazing and I can't wait.

Let me know what you think of the idea.

G3,

No comments: