Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm Sick!


So, I was going to post some theologically stimulating stuff tonight. You know, share a passage of scripture or famous quote and then expound upon it for a couple of paragraphs to stimulate the minds of those who stumble upon or intentionally check up on my thoughts.

It was going to be good. I had the quote all ready, I knew what I was going to say and I know it would have been meaningful to someone.

However, I have some bad news. Being a man, this news is hard for me to share. In fact, most men don't admit this and if they do, they instantly become babies about it. So, I'm going to do my best and hold back the tears as I share this information with you.

Here Goes . . . I'm Sick!!!

That's right. I thought I could fight it. I thought I could Muscle through and force myself to "feel better." I thought if I didn't say anything to anyone and "acted" normal, whatever that is, that all would be well with me and the world. And guess what ? . . . I was Wrong!

Maybe it's my schedule finally catching up to me or the fact that I sit next to someone at the office who is just getting over the flu. But whatever it is, I have that achy, stuffy head, sore throat, coughing, joint aching, head pounding, throat itching, runny nose, annoying as everything evil disease.

Or it could just be a cold. But I'm betting on the first option.

So, please pray for me. Pray that God restores my health and returns my home to normal. As I said above, most men are babies when they are sick and I am no exception. Maybe you should pray for my wife and kids as well. :-)

You keep praying and I'll keep you posted.

G3,

No comments: