Wednesday, March 26, 2008

22 Years! What a Saint!

It's been over a week since my last post. I should apologize for that or try and make some kind of excuse like, Easter weekend was busy or I'm trying to finish my 2007 taxes and haven't had time to blog. However, the reality is, I was just having trouble coming up with something better than the "Steven Bauer" photo. (see post below)

I finally have it. A photo of my wife!

You see, last Friday we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. I know what some of you are thinking. If they celebrated their 16th anniversary, why is this post titled, "22 Years!"

Well, there's a very simple explanation for that. You see, Jennifer and I dated for 6 years prior to getting married and this November will mark 22 years since I first tricked her into going on our first date. 22 years of putting up with me and my idiosyncrasies. 22 years of financial ups and downs. 22 years of job changes, ministry changes, people talking about me behind my back and 22 years of dealing with the challenges of being married to an ESTJ.

Let me just say this. 22 Years of me. . . is a challenge. Jennifer is a beautiful, caring, strong, sexy woman. I wouldn't want any one else on the planet, to have been by my side these past 22 years and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our next 22 + years.

Jennifer, I Love You!

G3,

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day! :)