Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just a Thought

It's been a great weekend. So as not to bore you with all of the details, here are some quick thoughts.
  • Hung out with Tim Stevens, well at least his new book on Friday, which challenged me for the development & launch of our own new church.
  • Had a great time discussing Romans with our Connecting Point on Friday night. We missed David but it was great to have Carol join us.
  • Spent some time with some old friends on Saturday, celebrating their children's birthdays. It was great to re-connect.
  • Both teams I was routing for today lost. Is it possible for both teams to loose the Super Bowl? Well, maybe we can have some good food that night at least.
  • Today was the highlight of the weekend. I love worshiping with NewSpective Church and being able to share God's word with our people. We're building vision and team while taking steps forward in preparation for our Easter Launch.
  • God has done some amazing things at NewSpective Church and I can't wait to see what He does in 2008.
  • I tried a new Candy Bar tonight. All I can say is that Chocolate and Caffeine is a great combination.
  • Our new lighting should be in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting it all set and ready for next weekend.
  • I can't believe "The Moment Of Truth" is actually coming to TV. What will they think of next?
More thoughts soon.

G3,

1 comment:

evan said...

im have been intrigued by The Moment of Truth.
i do think it is going to be a little rude.