Saturday, June 30, 2007

What A Week!?!?!?!

Well, it's been a long week. I'm speaking tomorrow (I'm really looking forward to that by the way) and so I've been working on my message all week. In addition, we leave tomorrow after church with 30 students and adult leaders for our Ignite Students missions trip to Focal Point Church in Chesapeake, Virginia. Therefore I've had to prepare a ton of graphics and materials that are needed next weekend when I'm not around. Needless to say my weeks' been a bit hectic.

I've felt Satan around me most of the week. You see my message tomorrow is on how to have eternal life. It's a straight forward salvation message and Satan knows it. Every time I went to work on the message I was distracted. It is currently almost midnight on Saturday night and I've just finished wrapping up the details of the message. That's OK though because with everything that Satan has thrown my way this week, I think God's got some big plans in store for tomorrow and this week's missions trip.

Check in often this week as I'll be blogging from Chesapeake and keeping everyone updated on what's going on. You can read Tucker's take on his blog as well.

G3

No comments: